Staffing Coordinator with The Liberty Group
Posting Date: 03/12/20Closing Date: 03/31/20
The Liberty Group of KC is currently hiring a Staffing Coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will come to the team with demonstrated success in relevant business development and problem-solving in a fast-paced recruiting or service environment.
We are a well-established national multi-family staffing firm looking to add to our team! We are looking for individuals that want to make a difference and are comfortable in a professional office atmosphere.
The Staffing Coordinator is an integral part of our team and will be primarily responsible for the following:
Candidate recruitment and retention
• Sourcing, identifying, interviewing, onboarding, and selecting candidates for temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions within the apartment industry
• Provide ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
• Selection and management of candidates to fulfill client job orders while maintaining ongoing contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer service issues quickly and efficiently while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Uncover additional opportunities through contact with temporary associates on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
General/Sales, Marketing Activities & Apartment Association Involvement
• Responsible for solidifying company’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
• Strategize with teammates and manager to accomplish weekly business growth goals and consistently call clients to retain current business and secure new business.
• Participation in business development activities to drive new business, email marketing campaigns, participation in local job fairs and Apartment Association events to drive brand awareness throughout multiple Kansas City regions
• Excellent written & spoken communication skills
• Computer experience required (Previous work with a CRM/Recruiting/Property Management Software, Microsoft Office & General Lead Management Product helpful)
• Ability to function in a face paced, ever changing environment
• Must have a clean criminal background & drug screen
Preferred, But Not Required:
• Previous Property Management Experience as an on-site Maintenance, Assistant Manager, Leasing Professional or Property Manager
• Previous Experience with Recruiting, Hiring, Staffing or HR
• Bilingual in English & Spanish is helpful
Salary based on experience, and includes competitive commission structure.
For consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Staffing Coordinator” in the subject line. Please, no phone calls regarding this position.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.