8787 Reeder Street
Overland Park, KS 66214
30.00 Members / N.A. Non-Members
Join your fellow Supplier Partners for Breakfast and Committee Updates from 9:00 am - 9:30 am, followed by a Social Media Seminar from 9:30 am - 11:30 am.
About our Guest Speaker, Bethany Spilde:
Bethany is the founder and “Chief Possibilities Officer” of Evolving Leaders, part of Rise Above International (RAI), where she is passionately committed to developing and maximizing talent within teams and organizations – whether an executive, emerging leader or new hire.
Prior to launching RAI, Bethany owned Social Buzz Media, a leading social media, relationship marketing and branding firm that was the driving force behind several businesses’ strategic online marketing strategies. This former professional athlete and ad agency account executive, turned business owner and adjunct professor (and recipient of the International Emerging Leader of the Year award, by eWomen Network), is no stranger to leading people and teams to success – be it on the court, in the boardroom or classroom.
Now, as a Certified Coach in Personal Branding and Social + Emotional Intelligence, Bethany continues to evolve as a thought-leader in the areas of talent and leadership development, and has become an international speaker on leadership, personal branding, and team building.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Marketing Emphasis, Sociology Minor
- Certified Personal Branding Analyst & Strategist
- Certified Social + Emotional Intelligence Coach
- 10+ years in Marketing and Advertising
- 8+ years owner of a social media company
- 8+ years Adjunct Professor at JCCC (Credit and Continuing Ed): Social Media Marketing, eMarketing, Email Marketing, Intro. To Social Media Marketing